The bottle and orientation range is offered in different sizes and configurations to meet the highest demand on the market. The main features are:
- Robust mechanical construction, entirely in stainless steel, suitable to absorb the common “stress” typical of these contexts (deformed bottles, foreign bodies coming from the packaging, etc.),
- Highly flexible and able to handle a very diverse range of sizes and bottle profiles,
- Simplified tool-less bottle format change-over operation featuring robust quick-release features,
- All of the motor speed settings, machine feature selections and timing settings are accessible through the operator’s HMI panel.
All machines can be offered with these additional systems:
- Bottle elevators with small to large capacity bulk hoppers,
- Vacuum assisted bottle transport conveyors,
- De-puckers to remove bottles from pucks,
- Lane combiner systems for pucks delivered from multiple directions.
To complete your solution, find the Filler and Capper systems HERE.