LM spa systems & equipment are unique and suitable for a wide range of products and markets. In addition, they can be integrated in different ways.
- LM slat dividers and combiners offer fast and continuous conveying as well as sorting and amalgamating conveyed products.
- Our modular design process allows us to quickly and reliably manufacture more than 150 units per year. This allows us to meet your specific format, configuration and speed requirements.
- The markets we serve most often include food and beverages, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, and logistics. However, the applications and uses of LM dividers and combiners are unlimited.
Common applications include:
- Sorting and assembling products to different rows according to the signal from one or more upstream devices such as checkweighers, metal detectors, barcode readers and Vision systems. Note that multiple devices can be used to obtain the required sorting or assembly, depending on the divider configuration.
- The balancing of the goods conveyed to downstream machines.
- The connection between a variety of upstream machines with downstream machines according to various capacities
- Tuning refrigeration, cooling or sideways cooking conveyor tunnels to fill unused areas of the belt system.
- The preparation of floors for palletizing or secondary packaging. This may include an upstream spinner to rotate the crates as needed to maintain the layouts.
- The LM multi-belt dividers or splitters are the only ones that can quickly sort unstable products from one to several rows.
- The main markets where they are employed are food and beverages as well as pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and personal hygiene, detergents as well as petrochemicals.
Its main applications:
- The distribution of unstable products in several rows for secondary packaging processes (cardboard packaging, heat shrink, wrapping).
- The distribution of unstable products to develop a matrix for top-loading packaging machines.
- The distribution of unstable products for stacking by palletizers.
- The selection and balancing of exit routes according to various criteria (color, label, flavor ...) for the secondary packaging containing various products in established quantities.
- The control of the main movements is done by means of servomotors allowing a fast format change, which makes this type of machines particularly suitable for multi-format lines.
- In addition to dispatchers, LM can provide other product handling systems such as rockers (overturning systems), product pivot systems (90 ° or 180 °) and stackers.