Dividers and Combiners
Dividers and Combiners are special handling systems used in packaging and process lines for high speed, continuous motion, product sortation or combining.
- Product sortation following signals from check-weigher, metal detector, bar code readers, cameras;
- Balancing product count on downstream machines;
- Connecting packaging or process machines with different production capacities;
- Freezer or oven conveyor population;
- Layer preparation for palletizers or secondary packing machines;