< Return to career page
MECHANICAL DRAWER – DESIGNER
The mechanical designer will have the main responsibility of carrying out the 3D design of various mechanical projects, while respecting the constraints of the environment, as well as the customer's specifications.
- Gather and / or validate the information to start the design of the project (reading the RFQ and / or reviewing the Quotation);
- Participate in “Kick off” meetings for the projects you are assigned t;
- Take measurements on site when necessary;
- Perform detail and assembly drawings of conveyor systems and mechanical parts;
- Carry out the geometric dimensioning;
- Ensure that the drawings comply with specifications and design data.
- Work closely with the Technical Director to improve the production start-up and the efficiency of the implementation.
- Make plans for laser cutting and machining;
- Make shop drawings for manufacturing in the factory;
- Enter data into the Genius ERP system;
- Participate in design reviews in collaboration with project managers.
- Make modifications and corrections to drawings according to the specifications and requests of the engineering department or following a corrective action taken on a particular part or component;
- Perform all other tasks related to the job.
- College dipolma in mechanical engineering or equivalent;
- Knowledge of autocad or DAO software;
- Mastery of Solidworks software
- Experience of 2 to 5 years in a similar position;
- Be autonomous, disciplined and meet deadlines;
- Knowledge of ERP system, an asset.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Innovative & creative spirit;
- Group insurance paid at 50% by the employer;
- Recognition of external experience for the allocation of weeks of vacation;
- 3 days of sick / personal leave per year;
- Flexible hours;
- Dynamic team and growing company;
- Small gym facility;
- Parties organized by the company: Christmas, summer BBQ, special events.
please send your application via email@example.com