Business case #1
Cheese processing line
The existing conveyor line is not efficient, and this increases the cost of operations and decreases the production capacity.
Design and provide a brand new conveyor line.
- Sanitary and safe conveyor design reaching the highest industry standards.
- Factory acceptance testing before delivery.
- Mechanical assistance during factory installation and upon production line start-up.
- Production capacity has increased and operating costs have decreased.
- Improved operator circulation around the line.
- Conveyor construction makes them more sanitary.
- Conveyor construction makes them safer and more accessible for mechanical maintenance.
Business case #2
Water bottling line
Insufficient discharge capacity of water bottles.
Installation of a new aerated bottle reject conveyor to increase rejection capacity and minimize the occupancy of floor space.
- Conveyor design and manufacturing.
- Installation by a an experienced team.
- Delivery on time and on budget.
- Step by step project follow-up.
- Bottle discharge capacity has increased substantially.
- Client is satisfied with the efficiency of the conveyor as well as the quality of construction of the equipment installed.
Business case #3
Energy drink bottling line
Multiple formats of cans and bottles needed to be produced simultaneously on high speed production lines.
Design and provide a full bottling line solution including five new bottling conveyor lines.
- High quality conveyors including a table top conveyor, a pallet conveyor and a spiral crate conveyor.
- Brand new control room for the lines.
- Close follow-up by our experienced project management team.
- Mechanical assistance during lines installation and upon bottling lines start-up.
- Production capacity of the plant has significantly increased.
- No more product that fall on the production lines.
- Better regularization of the lines controls.
- Client has become the largest energy juice bottling company in North America, and their beverages are all produced on Storcan’s production lines.